Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It is recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), passing all rigorous evaluation procedures confirming efficacy and longevity. It is also approved and used by the Philippine’s Department of Health (DOH) as part of its Integrated Vector Control Program against Dengue.
- It is safe to use and it has a low mammalian toxicity.
- It is guaranteed to be effective for 5 years due to its slow release technology. Its fibers are made of polyethylene, a very strong material, much more tear-resistant and wash-proof than polyester fibers. It can be washed up to 4 times a year (or 20 times for 5 years) without sacrificing its efficacy.
- It has a wide mesh size which allows good airflow and ventilation. It is designed in such a way that it provides increased comfort but still prevents mosquitoes to pass through, unlike, conventional net which restricts airflow.
- It has multiple modes of protection – it repels, knocks-down and kill mosquitoes.
- It is available as a mosquito bed net, roll and curtain.