Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It has a unique mode of killing action which interferes with the normal molting process resulting to the wrigglers’ death before entering the next larval stage.
- It has a high selectivity against target pests which means it is suitable to use for the elimination of mosquito larvae in water bodies wherein biological control exists.
- There has been no record of larvae developing resistance for Mosquiron. It is effective against organophosphate and pyrethroid resistant insect species. It is also the best alternative to monolayer oils (MLO).
- It is highly effective at low application rates even for prolonged periods of time.
- It is environment-friendly and is non-toxic to aquatic animals, algae, earthworms, birds and other beneficial organisms.