Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It is used for both pre- and post-construction treatments.
- It has a low or minimal odor; therefore, it can be used in perimeter treatment or treatments inside the house/establishment.
- It has a dual mode of action - it repels and kills active termites when in contact.
- It is proven to be effective from 2 years up to 3 years from application.
- It is safe to use since it is water-based and has low oral and dermal toxicity to mammals.
- The chemical used has a strong soil-binding capacity; therefore it does not leach into the ground water.