Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It is used for both pre- and post-construction treatments.
- It has low oral and dermal toxicity to mammals.
- It is proven to be effective from 6 months up to 2 years from application.
- It is environment-friendly. The chemical used has a strong soil-binding capacity; therefore it does not leach into the ground water. It is also photodegradable or broken down easily when exposed to sunlight ensuring that the chemical will not persist in areas that can cause detrimental effect to humans and the environment.
- It is easily deactivated, which means that if spills happen before or during application, the chemical is easily neutralized with the use of common household bleaching products.