Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It is used for both pre- and post-construction treatments.
- It has a dual mode of action - it repels and kills active termites.
- It is proven to have 5 years residual efficacy (longest among registered termiticides available in the market today).
- It has a high soil stability even at low dosages which assures customers of long lasting protection from termites.
- It is environment-friendly. The chemical used has a strong soil-binding capacity; therefore it does not leach into the groundwater. It is also non-systemic, which means that the chemical is not being absorbed by the plant roots.