Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- It has a unique mode of killing action which interferes with the normal molting process resulting to the maggots’ death before entering the next larval stage.
- There has been no record of larvae developing resistance for Oscar.
- It provides long lasting protection for 30 days after water or spray application.
- It is environment-friendly and is non-toxic to aquatic animals, algae, earthworms, birds and other beneficial organisms.
- It is an excellent partner for LEADS’s Fly Max 10 WP for the complete fly elimination and insect resistance prevention.