Leads Environmental Health Products Corporation
Unit 1205 Paragon Plaza, EDSA corner Reliance St., Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel. No: +632 687-9010 loc. 115
Fax: +632 234-9046
- Mindanao Urban Pest Management Association (MUPMA)
- Pest Exterminators Association of the Philippines (PEAP)
- Pest Control Association of the Philippines (PCAP)
- South Luzon Pest Management Operators Association of the Phils., Inc (SLP-MOAP, Inc.)
- North Luzon Pest Management Operators Association of the Phils., Inc (NLP-MOAP, Inc.)
- Philippine Federation of Pest Management Operators Associations, Inc. (PFPMOA, Inc.)
- University of the Philippines System
5 Dengue Facts You Need To Know
1. Dengue Fever (or more commonly known as Dengue) is a type of VIRUS and mosquitoes are its main carriers and transmitters.
2. "VECTOR” is a term used for organisms that carry a particular disease-carrying agent (i.e. virus or bacteria) without actually developing the disease.
3. A person can ONLY be infected with the Dengue virus through a vector. Person to person infection is not possible.
4. In 20151 alone, there are 24,075 cases of dengue reported in the Philippines, 65 of which resulted in deaths.
5. Research and Development is already in progress for providing the FIRST dengue vaccine for areas endemic of the virus.
Strong Defense against the Bite
Dengue disease has been a constant battle not only in the Philippines but also in majority of tropical areas in Asia and Americas. Unfortunately, in the Philippines, statistics1 show that dengue cases have increased by 8.25% in 2015 compared to the previous year.
With mosquitoes almost lurking everywhere, protection against these vectors is the main key in the probable reduction of dengue cases in the country.
LEADS Environmental Health Products Corp. offers two of the most effective tools in upholding strong defence against the bite: Vectron 10EW and Olyset Net.
Vectron 10EW is a water-based, safe, and odorless insect killer that provides long lasting protection not only against mosquitoes but also from flies, cockroaches, bugs, fleas, and other household pests. It is tested and approved by the World Health Organization Pesticide Evaluation Scheme. Vectron 10EW delivers excellent protection and guarantees no irritation to the eyes or nose and can be sprayed even if people or pets are present.